Pre-registration for 2013 is open. You can register via e-mail, PayPal or TicketWeb (see links below). Pre-registration deadline is June 30, 2013!
- Weekend - $60
- Saturday - $40
- Sunday - $30
- Children 3-12 are 1/2 price (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Children 2 and under are admitted free (must be accompanied by an adult)
Tickets can be purchased either in advance (see below) or at the door the day of the show. Please be aware that tickets purchased as the door must be paid for by cash, check or money order only. You can download the forms for door registration using the Forms button above.
Why purchase in advance? When you pre-register, you get the following:
- Early admission - people who pre-register are allowed in 1/2 hour early (at (10:30 am)
- $5 off show t-shirts
- An official laminated show badge
- Your own line at the registration desk to speed you into the show.
If you pre-registered, the pre-registration process for the day of the show can be found here.
If you register with the flyer, it is suggested you also download the pre-registration form and include with the flyer so you only have to pick up your badge and wristband in line.
Pre-registering with the on-line form (and paying with PayPal) will complete everything needed so you can just pick up your items, wristband, and go!
Options for pre-registering:
- Download the flyer, fill it out, and mail it in with a check (no fees). Must be postmarked by June 30th!
- Register on-line and pay with PayPal (small fees) (mobile users - scan code below)
- Register on-line with TicketWeb (larger fees).
Click on one of the links below: